Drum dryer is the Industrial Dryer Machine used in for drying a variety of products.
We are leading Industrial Dryer Manufacturers in India.
In a drying operation, we apply liquid, slurry, or puree material as a thin layer onto the outer surface of revolving drums that are internally heated by steam.
After three-quarters of revolution from the point of feeding, the product is dried and removed with a static scraper.
The dried product is ground into flakes or powder.
Drum drying is one of the most energy-efficient drying methods and is particularly useful for drying high viscous liquid or pureed foods.
In the drum-drying process, we dry the pureed raw ingredients at relatively low temperatures over-rotating, high-capacity drums that produce sheets of drum-dried products.
- This product is milled to a complete flake or powder form. Modern drum drying techniques result in dry ingredients that reconstitute immediately and retain much of their original flavor, color, and nutritional value.
- The products have suitable porosity and hence proper rehydration due to boiling evaporation.
- Drum dryers can dry very viscous foods, such as pastes and gelatinized or cooked starch, which cannot be quickly dried with other methods.
- Drum dryers usually have high energy efficiency.
- Drum drying can be clean and hygienic.
- Drum dryers are easy to operate and maintain.
- The dryers are flexible and suitable for multiple but small quantity production.
Some products may not form a good film on the drum surface and are not suitable for drum drying.
- Modified Starch
- Gelatins Milk
- Food Products
- 12HS, HCO
- Conversion of Liquids into Solids
- Milk products
- Baby foods
- Breakfast cereal
- Fruit and vegetable pulp
- Mashed potatoes
- Cooked starch
- Spent yeast
Capacity: 500 to 5000 kgs per hour
Material of construction: